Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The same thing I think with every new Interest. Such is love I guess?

There’s a lot to be found in the translations of our conversations.
Hours pass and nothing profound is said, but instead suggested.
I’ve dreamt about you finding out about these thoughts I have.
I can’t quite figure out the way my heart races, and my eyes smile,
Does this mean something so significant?
There’s something about you,
That makes me feel more alive than almost anyone I know.
There’s something about you,
That makes my entire face smile, eye to eye, ear to ear.
You make me look like an ascii face ^_^
I sit trying to figure out how I feel about you.
And no conclusion arises. But I’m content.
Just to sit and contemplate you.
I’m happy just to think of you,
I know exactly what it is I feel.
And it’s stronger than either of us would care to acknowledge I suspect.
The way I over-analyse every time you don’t reply with your normal quit wit.
The way my stomach flips.

You make me feel sea-sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment