Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Life as we're ignoring it?

They said to me, you’ll never get anywhere in life with an attitude like that.

And you know what I thought? I thought to myself, well I don’t really care, if I’m cruisy and happy, then what does it matter what you think? Truth be told, what you think, matters a lot. If every single person was ultimately as selfish as everyone suggests we should be, and as selfless as the rest say we should be, then we’d all be still in bed, alone, having complexes while the person lying next to us did the same. Occasional sex, sure, but nothing that meant anything.

There is no formula

There is no universal way to live

It’s all

Impromptu.

Rehearse all you want, think out, plan out, it wont go the way you want.

It’ll go it’s own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment