Sunday, October 31, 2010

I’m sitting at my desk, wondering what you’re thinking right now.
You spoke of fear, that I’m too dependent.
Truth be told, it’s frightened me right from the start, that’s the reason the concept of love petrifies me.
Love is about emotional dependency. All my life, I’ve learnt through unfortunate events of my own, that you can’t depend on anyone else for happiness and love.
Feelings fade, people end sad stories and make new beginnings, for better or for worse.
I guess what I’m trying to say is that because I know where we stand, that I know I won’t call you my own, the fear is pushed aside.
I can love you fully.
And I do.
Even knowing that in the end you’ll break my heart, I understand that this was never your intent and you’d change it if you could. You’re wonderful, even when it hurts.
Every asset to your personality, I’m in love with.
You’re the dream guy, the one in a million, the piece that fits.
And it kills me to know that you’re not a permanent feature in my life, but I love that I can know what it feels like to have what I’ve got now.
It’s such a dream.
The way I feel, the way you drive me wild, the way I get so happy that you love me too... it makes me laugh aloud with happiness.
I really believe you’ve got no idea the extent to which I feel for you.
I’ve never known a love like this.
Love for a child is family love.
I sort of class friends and lovers in the same category, because you choose them, there is no blood bond.
But you... it’s different again. You’re in a class of your own.
I swear, on my life, that I won’t ever forget what we’ve got now.
You are monumental.
Absolutely unforgettable.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment