Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"It's like a man's best party only happens when he dies"

Humans are cruel.
Humans are stupid.
Every development we seem to make, every glorious step forward is going to be our children's children's children's demise.
We are going to commit self-genocide.

Can't figure out what I'm trying to say.

My little star, my whole constellation, my little brave hunter.
He's so breathtaking when he sleeps. So still, just his chest rising and falling to his own rhythm. So innocent, I don't know that he's not having a nightmare, but at a guess, I'd say he wasn't. Skin so soft and smooth, he seems so healthy.

A fox called Pablo.
A dream so bizarre, forgotten instantly on wake.
Why do our minds torment us so?

This is the life we lead. No greater power has decided this for us, we determine our own path. Every decision you make is vital.

My life is gaining direction and momentum. But I'm lacking motivation.

[Writer's block is a bitch]

No comments:

Post a Comment